China's air separation plant engineering needs different requirements for air separation plant design according to different scales and grades, and the optimization of engineering design also promotes the development of air separation technology.
Metallurgical industry is an industry to develop metal mineral resources and produce various kinds of raw materials for metal products. With the progress of science and technology, the metallurgical industry has new requirements for the process, process, management and application research and development of air separation plant. The air separation plant also has the following development trends: first, large-scale and cluster; second, the core technology is gradually localization; third, refinement, which needs to develop high-efficiency energy-saving technology for different application fields; fourth, highly automated and intelligent, reduce manual operation as far as possible, and gradually establish a remote monitoring system by using the rapid development of internet technology to collect in real time according to the operation data of air separation plant, using big data analysis to provide the best suggestions for users, etc. KDON (Ar) - 16000 / 35000, a large scale air separat
Metallurgical industry is an industry to develop metal mineral resources and produce various kinds of raw materials for metal products. With the progress of science and technology, the metallurgical industry has new requirements for the process, process, management and application research and development of air separation plant. For many years, DEAR air separation has provided a number of complete solutions for the metallurgical industry, relying on the deep understanding of the industry and excellent product quality to help the efficient development of the metallurgical industry. KDON (Ar) - 12000 / 24000-400, a large scale air separation plant cooperated by DEAR air separation company and customers, has realized the rapid, stable and efficient operation of the production process, which is highly affirmed by customers. It also provides strong technical and product support for customers to cope with the fierce market competition.
In the air separation unit of molecular sieve adsorption purification process, after the air is compressed at the last stage of the air compressor, the temperature out of the air compressor reaches 80-90 ℃. Since the adsorption capacity of molecular sieve is inversely proportional to the temperature, in order to improve the working efficiency of molecular sieve adsorber and ensure the purification effect, the compressed air from the air compressor must be cooled to reduce the temperature of the compressed air before entering the purification system.
The main causes are as follows:
1. The structure is unreasonable, the welding seam is concentrated and the welding joint stress is too large.
2. When welding, the molten pool is too large and overheated, and the alloy is burnt too much.
3. The arc crater is not filled due to too fast arc closing and too early wire drawing.
4. Material problems, for example, when Mg content is less than 3%, and impurities such as Fe and s exceed the standard, it is easy to cause cracks.
When the melting temperature of welding wire is too high, liquefaction cracks in heat affected zone are easy to occur.
Preventive measures include:
1. During the design, attention should be paid to the reasonable arrangement of welding seams, avoiding the stress concentration as far as possible, and selecting the welding sequence reasonably.
2. Reduce welding current or increase welding speed properly.
3. The arc stopping operation technology should be correct, and the arc pit should be filled by adding the ou