In general, you do not need to provide your name or other personal information to access this website. But sometimes this website may need you to provide some information, for example, when you send us an email or subscribe for free, we need your limited personal ID such as email address, name, contact information, etc.; we may need these information to complete a transaction/ arrangement or provide better services.
We will automatically record the visitor's domain and IP address: this information does not identify the individual visitor, only the computer used to browse the website. We will collect the above information to analyze the coverage and click traffic of this website, so as to help us better understand the usage of the website and improve the services we provide to you. We will not link the information automatically recorded by this method to the personal data of specific visitors.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This lets the site know what you've visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. You can also turn off cookies in your browser.
We have implemented necessary security policies, rules and technical measures to strictly manage and protect the personal information you provide, so as to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, illegal destruction or accidental loss.
When necessary, we have to appoint a third party to assist us in providing the information, goods and services you need, or help us to process and analyze the information, so that the third party can access your personal information. We promise that the third party must keep your personal information confidential and shall not use it for any purpose other than the services authorized by us.
You may link to a third-party website from this website. For example, we allow you to link from this site to Weibo and various other social media sites. However,Dear Air Separations cannot control these linked websites, and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices. These third-party websites may track your browsing activities on this website and other websites you visit. Dear Air Separation assumes no responsibility or obligation for these independent policies or actions, and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. These linked sites are for your convenience only, so you need to take the risk yourself.
The website assumes no liability under the following circumstances:
1. If due to the requirements of laws, regulations and decrees, this website can disclose your personal information to the relevant administrative and judicial departments or for the purpose of public security, in this case, we will not bear any responsibility for any disclosure;
2. This website does not assume any responsibility for any personal data leakage caused by you telling your user password to others or sharing a registered account with others and other personal data leakage due to your personal reasons;
3. This website does not bear any responsibility for any personal data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer virus invasion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
4. This website does not assume any responsibility for the leakage of personal data caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom;
5. This site does not assume any responsibility for the leakage of your personal information not caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
All lawsuits or disputes arising out of this privacy statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. The right to interpret, modify, and update the privacy statement of this website belongs to the DEAR.